New England Leather Alliance
NELA is an organization dedicated to making a safe place in the world for all leather/fetish/sm people through education, advocacy, and charitable giving.
Begin the Journey
The NELA Welcome Wagon events are a gateway, stepping stone, low-key and fun way to orient yourself within the broader local kink world!More
Domestic Violence Outreach
Abuse is not just an individual issue but a community issue. It effects all types of families and communities including S/M, traditional, straight, polyamorous, monogamous, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Abuse crosses all social, ethnic, racial, and economic lines.
We have a charitable fund that supports the efforts of groups like The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom and GLAD (Gay and Lesbian Advocates & Defenders), and persecuted individuals in our community fighting for their legal rights to express their sexuality.
Fetish Fair Fleamarket
The FFF is the largest leather/fetish event in New England usually held at the beginning and middle of the year. We bring together about a hundred top vendors with event attendees. Over the last decade, tens of thousands of people have attended and enjoyed the unmatched opportunity to shop, attend workshops, and meet people at the best price of any event of this type.
We sponsor and organize the Boston Pride Leather Contingent, inviting smaller or financially disadvantaged groups of leather folk who might not otherwise be able to register to march with us in the annual Boston Pride parade in one loud, proud section. We can be found at many of the Pride events all over New England.
NELA is an organization dedicated to making a safe place in the world for all leather/fetish/sm people through education, advocacy, and charitable giving. The purpose of this site is purely to educate, inform, and support the leather community. This website contains no pornography, nudity, nor graphic descriptions of sex, but it does contain material pertaining to sex and alternative sexual lifestyles. This website also does not contain any pop-up ads.
If you are under 18 years of age, or if you feel you would be offended by these contents, please do not view any further and click on the link below to exit.
- You are, as recognized by law, at least 18 years of age.
- You are not accessing this material to use against this site operator, nor any person or group whomsoever, in any conceivable manner.
- You will not redistribute this material to anyone, nor will I permit any minor to see this material, or any other person who might find such material offensive.
- You subscribe to the principles of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, which holds that free adults have the right to decide for themselves what they will read and view without interference from any governmental organization.
- You believe that such material does not offend me and conforms to the standards of the community within which I live.